Date de démarrage
Localisation du poste
10 months renewable
The IT Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the delivery of key ERP projects aiming to transform internal processes by delivering a robust, reliable and scalable ERP platform (Tecsys).
The PM will be in charge of the coordination, planning and delivery of multiple projects in parallel (Order Entry automation (EDI) , Warehouse automation). The PM will also be acting as the Scrum master/Agile coach and work closely with the ERP team lead and the development team. The PM will assist the ERP & IT Portfolio Director in other managerial tasks as required.
The PM will manager 2-4 projects simultaneously for a total budget of 700-800K. The projects to be managed will be of different nature, such as:
- Software Development(from scratch) Project;
- Software integration Project;
- Migration Projects (Office 365 migration and other migration projects);
- Other type of ERP projects;
- Manage IT projects/program schedule, issues, risks and communications
- Prepare and facilitate regular meetings with the Stakeholders.
- Organize and manage internal ERP programs, through all stages of planning.
Maintain detailed and accurate program records.
- Periodically provide administrative support to program staff.
- Other managerial duties may be assigned as required.
- 5-7 years experience as a Project manager;
- PMP Certified;
- Advance knowledge of ERP software Project (and Tecsys in particular);
- Manage Supply Chain OR Logistic) software project(s);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Teams);
- Ability to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and deadlines;
- Proven ability to organize, evaluate, communicate and present information, both verbally and written;
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- Planning and Organizing
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Relation building/Team work
- Working under pressure (Stress Management)
- Problem Solving
Experience and Education
- Pertinent experience: 5-7 years' experience as a Program or Project Manager preferred.
- Certification: PMP Certified preferred.
- Language requirements: Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English); French functional.