Date de démarrage
Au plus vite
Localisation du poste
Permanent or 6-month renewable contract
We are looking for an intermediate Windows Servers Administrator for a permanent position or 6-month renewable contract in Montreal.
Remote working is possible until further notice.
The goal of this project is to replace end-of-life server platforms: both hardware (when applicable) and operating systems (Windows 2012 or earlier). The servers (both physical and virtual) will be migrated to the current supported operating system, and, whenever possible, old servers will be decommissioned.
- Windows Server Adminstration (Server 2000, 2003, 2008 & 2012)
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administration
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO) Administration
- Active Directory (AD) Administration
- VMware Server Administration
- McAfee Application Control and Carbon Black (Nice to have)
- Ability to work with Windows Server CORE
Must be excellent communicator (English and French), must show leadership, must be able to work in teams as well as independently, self-starter. Consultant must be able to influence the change of technology to local IT representatives and adoption of new technology.