Date de démarrage
Localisation du poste
Permanent or 18-month contract
Reporting to the Infrastructure Technology Solution Delivery Director, the Infrastructure Delivery Manager is responsible for to lead the detailed planning of the infrastructure solution of all projects, including business projects and effectively manage their executions. He or she is responsible to ensure that the infrastructure solution and subsequently its execution comply with the Infrastructure Technology Service team's established best practices (POC, lab testing, support model, operationalisation, etc.)
- Lead solution design with ITS team members, effectively interfacing with the Project
Manager to ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are covered.
- Build resource plans by type for Infrastructure Technology Solutions resources.
- Conduct all the various review with the ITS management team in order to obtain signoff:
o The infrastructure component of the Solution
o The infrastructure detailed design
o The detailed execution plan for infrastructure activities
- Lead the infrastructure technology cost estimates as well as cost estimates for effort to build solutions, including:
o One time and recurring costs to operate and support the solution
o One time and recurring costs associated with all non-functional requirements
o One time and recurring costs of monitoring and support tools required to operate
o Incorporate technology decommissioning activities in projects.
o Assumptions used by teams to define estimates, etc.
- Manage infrastructure activities executions, using project management method and overall BDC practices, interfacing with the project manager and the ITS management
team to provide frequent updates and remedial plan (when needed.)
- Perform variation analysis between activities estimates and actuals in order to improve bases of estimates
- Bachelor of Information Technology, of Management or a combination of IT training and relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in infrastructure and/or project management.
- Experience in managing complex infrastructure projects.
- PMP and agile training an asset.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent knowledge of the project management methodology
- Effective at analysis and structured thinking
- Able to work effectively with ambiguous or little information
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, and good organizational, planning, prioritization capabilities.
- Dynamic self-starter and a self-directed learner.
- Ability to focus on priority and time management, change management, tasks management and quality
- Excellent communicator and negotiator with the ability to influence decisions