Date de démarrage
Localisation du poste
Permanent or 1 year contract
As an IT Infrastructure IT Project Manager, you are expected to coordinate on-site migrations of the various infrastructure platforms being used by merging branches. You will work directly with internal customers, infrastructure vendors, and internal project teams throughout each migration phase. It will be your responsibility to manage projects from pre-implementation activities through project completion, where things are then handed off to the runtime support teams.
You need to work well as part of a larger team of globally distributed IT professionals & Business Stakeholders. You should be able to work with tight deadlines, taking responsibility for your deliverables. You have an analytical and continuous improvement mind-set, an attention to detail and you take a logical approach to solving problems. You are structured, innovative and have a strong customer focus in combination with a business oriented attitude and strong leadership. You must be adaptable and willing to learn, and proactive in your learning. You must be flexible to take up various project assignments at the same time.
Since you are part of a global unit, with local responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
- Use the internal Project Management Methods, Templates, Tools, Policies, Guidelines and Processes.
- Overall responsibility of managing Project Scope, Time, Cost (Budget), Quality, Communication, Procurement, Stakeholders, etc.
- Plan, organize, report and follow up the assignment in accordance to the approved assignment description
- Ensure that the deliverables produced are achieving the agreed quality
- Responsible to organize recurring Steering Committee meeting in order to communicate information about the assignment to the stakeholders. example: regularly report the plans, results and deviations
- Manage and distribute the work to the assigned staff within the scope of the project
- Ensure that the project delivers in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Adhere to project management processes: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing a project
- Make decisions within the framework decided by the Steering Committee
- Drive Continuous Improvement Initiatives within your project deliveries.
- Propose innovative solutions to implement the project in most efficient ways.
- 15 years of overall IT experience on application side with at least 10 years of IT Project Management Experience
- Excellent computer skills with an in depth knowledge of Project management tools, processes and techniques
- PMP certification is preferred
- Good knowledge of the customer business, customer need and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in IT solutions, applications implementation and/or integration with other systems
- Structured and organized for efficient follow-up
- Support adaptation to customer need
- Bilingual French and English