Date de démarrage
Localisation du poste
Permanent or 7-month renewable
We are looking for a Core Java Developer for a remote contract.
Our client has a major program starting to transform its ERP environment.
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of major new functionalities to optimize their ERP (Tecsys EliteSeries). Depending on demand, the person will also be in charge of providing maintenance and 2nd level support of existing systems and applications to internal customers.
- Analyze and develop new computer applications in accordance with specifications and user requirements.
- Develop standards, guidelines, procedures and documentation for system development using approved methodologies.
- Assist his manager in the search for innovative solutions concerning user requests.
- Supports local and remote users by troubleshooting and resolving problems with applications and systems.
- Performs a variety of tasks related to production support, including bug identification, program fixes and program documentation.
- When required, meet with users in their physical work environment to gain a thorough understanding of their needs and/or problem(s).
- Communicates software changes to consultants when developments require the intervention of external resources.
- Keep up to date with developments and news in their field and share knowledge.
- Experience in Java Core development with systems development (not web);
- Past experience with one or more "ERP" systems and applications - NOT A MUST BUT A
- Experience with SQL Queries/Create Business rules;
- Experience with "RDBMS's" databases (Oracle);
- Familiarity with the following tools: Jasper, XML, Web Services(SOAP);
- Experience with the EDI standard;
- Experience in the distribution industry, with knowledge of warehouse operations;
Skills and abilities
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of organization: prioritization and sense of urgency
- Know how to transmit information
- Know how to work in a team
- Oriented towards learning